Grit: Think Big, Work Hard, Achieve More
In a world full of possibilities, we all struggle to maintain focus and getting things done. Is this something happening to you?
It happened to me for years, and after years of struggling to pursue my goals effectively, I found a way to get things going the direction and wanted. I never looked back ever since.
In my new book: Grit: Think Big, Work Hard, Achieve More, I hap put together every one of the key steps towards acquiring self-discipline and getting closer to your objective sin life.
How is Grit: Think Big, Work Hard, Achieve More, going to transform your life?
- Contains 22 Key Mind set Changes that if followed will transform you to an action and goal orientated person. Each section includes:
- Why do you need this
- How to make this skill work
- An actionable plan
- Expected results
- The descriptions are straight to the point and easy to follow. No fluff, no unnecessary stuff that is not tightly related to achieving the planned results
Do you need a sample before making a buying decision?
You may not be fully convinced to purchase Grit: Think Big, Work Hard, Achieve More. So in order to show you that it will be an extremely useful tool, I have turned one chapter into a blog post.
You may find it here: How to Stop Sabotaging Yourself
Your support is essential to me
As a self-published author, I do not have the means to spread the news about my book everywhere. I need your support!
If you find this book of your liking, please I would be forever thankful if you leave a review on Amazon (here is the link to the book).
Also, you can help me passing the word by sharing my book in social media:
- Share it on Facebook: http://hrefshare.com/88473
- Share it on Twitter: http://hrefshare.com/c6f95
- Share it on G+: http://hrefshare.com/b19eb
Thanks for all your support. I hope you all enjoy Grit: Think Big, Work Hard, Achieve More.